This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

In case you haven’t heard the big news, Twitter has decided to shut down vine.  Yes, the six-second video site/app will no longer be a thing.  No more wondering how some videos can be so funny in six seconds.  There is no exact date yet, but we better start rewatching our old fave vines before it’s too late.  We’ve compiled a few of our favorite vines so we can watch them over and over again. 

1. “It’s an avocado. Thanks!”

Who can resist this ridiculously cute and hilarious reaction? Not gonna lie, I watch this vine when I’m having a bad day because it always makes me smile. 

2.  Who Is She

Let’s be serious.  We all watched this vine once or twice or a million times.  I’m not sure if it’s the tie dye shirt, the glasses, or the song that makes it funny, but it definitely goes in our top ten. 

3. Why You Always Lyin

You must admit this vine made for some great memes and reaction pictures. 

4. “If Our Love”…*Fart*

This little girl showed us what really happens while belting out a song.  

5. “Look at all those chickens”

When we learned what chickens actually looked and sounded like. 

6. Maple the dog

We can’t forget about Maple, the dog who’s more musically talented than we will ever be. 

7. A Potato Flew Around My Room

The vine that blessed us with best Frank Ocean remake ever. 

Thank you vine for being there when we needed laughs or something to do while procrastinating.  You will be missed.