Profile

• Harneet Gulati '17

Q: What is your year and major? A: I'm a senior studying Exercise Science/ Pre-PT Track and I am in the Levermore Global Scholars Program...

• Taylor Miklus '17

We've all wondered what Disney Princesses are like in the real world, and now we finally know! They're basically still just as awesome. Our...

• Stephanos Yerolemou '17

10857809_10204659521120486_2130049670534941207_n.jpg Q: What year and major are you? A: I’m currently a senior majoring in Marketing. Q:...

• Dara Lynn '17

Q: What's your year and major? A: I am a senior Graphic Design major. Q: What academic and extracirricular activities are you involved in?...

• Sarah Barone Stern '17

Q: What's your year and major? A: I'm a senior and my major is exercise science. Q: What activities are you involved in school and outside...

• Dominique Kelman-Poto '19

Let's meet Dominique Kelman-Poto! He's a sophomore business management major and he plays on the Adelphi men's basketball team. He moved to...

• Gerard Jewels '17

Q: What's your year and major? A: I'm currently in my 5th year because I'm taking my time as a Communications Major. Q: What activities are...

• Tom Gonzalez '17

Q: What's your year and major? A: I'm a senior and I major in communications with a focus on film. Q: What activities are you involved in...

• Jackie Lanciotti '17

Q: What's your year and major? A: I'm a senior, major in environmental studies and a minor in childhood education. Q: What activities are...

• Daniel Martin '18

Q: What's your year and major? A: I’m a junior and a Criminal Justice major. Q: What academic and extracurricular activities are you...

• Alexander Bautista '17

Q: What's your year and major? A: I am a senior anthropology major. Q: What academic and extracurricular activities are you involved in at...