Her Campus Survival Kit: How to Survive the Semester

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.
We here at HC Adelphi have been feeling the stress of the semester creep up on us. Heading into midterms week, Her Campus’s Back to School Survival Kit arrived just in time!

We received a wide array of products from many fabulous sponsors:
Chipotle BOGO Cards:
While Picantes does the trick, nothing is better than the real deal! We can’t wait to take advantage of these BOGO discount cards from Chipotle! If you haven’t had the opportunity to try this glorious Mexican food, be sure to check it out here:
Twitter: @chipotletweets
Instagram: @chipotlemexicangrill

Mini LUNA bars:
LUNA bars are the perfect study snack or on-the-go breakfast! Check it out here:
Twitter: @lunabar
Instagram: @lunabar

Tanda Zap Acne Spot Treatment Devices and Coupons:
The last thing any of us want is stress-induced zits! Thank you Tanda Zap for this essential part of any survival kit!
Twitter: @tanda

Affinitas Cupcake Panties:
These aren’t just any panties! They come in adorable cupcake packaging with cute underwear inside them to boot!
Twitter: @affinitasintima
Instagram: @affinitas

Nasty Gal special edition pins and totes:
Nasty Gal is a global online destination for fashion-forward, free-thinking girls. The shop is an international style source offering both new and vintage clothing, shoes, and accessories. We’ll be sure to be checking them out after receiving their exclusive, one-of-a-kind pins!
Twitter: @nastygal
Instagram: @nastygal

Aeropostale $10 gift cards and water bottles:
We gave YOU the chance to indulge in this part of our survival kit! We stood in front of the UC handing out these $10 gift cards in exchange from a like/follow on our social media! We hope you took advantage of this opportunity (and the many other great sales Aero has) and bought some super cute clothes!
Twitter: @aeropostale
Instagram: @aeropostale

Clue free app downloads:
Haven’t you ever wanted a way to completely track your menstural cycle? There’s an app for that! Clue is the best way to track your cycle! Download the app for free to know: when your period is coming, which 6 days you’re most likely to get pregnant, and when your mood is connected to your cycle! 
Twitter: @helloclue

$5 off European Wax Center exfoliating gel
We hosted a Brow Hour event with European Wax Center so we can tell you firsthand: this company’s waxes and products are phenomenal! They use a special wax making waxing super painless and effortless! We can’t wait to take advantage of this gel! 
Twitter: @europeanwax
Instagram: @europeanwax

Garnier Blackhead Eliminating Scrub and Nourishing Cleansing Oil:
Garnier, the fabulous skin and hair care company, sent us these wonderful cleansing products–perfect for one of the most stressful parts of the semester! The Blackhead Eliminating Scrub provides a gel exfoliator with micro beads that deeply cleanse, tighten pores, and smooth skin. The formula is infused with Charcoal and Salicylic Acid to draw out blackhead causing dirt, oil and impurities. The Nourishing Cleansing Oil instantly dissolves impurities and long-wear makeup with no greasy residue. The formula is infused with nourishing Jojoba and Macadamia Oil to help replenish the skin’s moisture balance.
Twitter: @garnierusa
Instagram: @garnierusa

Sweetgreen headbands and $5 off coupon cards:
Sweetgreen is a destination for delicious food that’s both healthy for you and aligned with your values. They work with organic farmers to support and feed the communities around them! We can’t wait to start this semester off on a healthy foot thanks to Sweetgreen!
Twitter: @sweetgreen
Instagram: @sweetgreen

SoulCycle free class passes
SoulCycle is not your typical blasse, middle-aged cycling course. SoulCycle has a joyful, energetic spin compared the typical workout class!
Twitter: @soulcycle
Instagram: @soulcycle

Be sure to check out these brands yourself to make your semester a little less stressful and more beautiful!
Adelphi Campus Correspondent. Natalie is a sophomore at Adelphi University where she studies Acting and English passionately. In between her studies, she enjoys jam-packing her schedule through writing for contentBase.co, holding a chair position on the Student Activities Board and shining on the stage in school productions. She loves cats, coffee, fashion and music almost as much as she does writing. Her goal as a journalist is to inspire as many ambitious, young people, like herself, to make the most of their lives as possible.