This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Q: What’s your year and major?

A: I’m a Junior Nursing Major.

Q: What activities are you involved in school and outside school?

A: At school, I’m a part of SNAP (the student nurse’s club) as well as SASA (the south Asian student association). Outside of school, I enjoy volunteering, and I work part time at a medical office.

Before his freshman year at Adelphi, Haroon was apart of FCAP and enjoyed the volunteer experience. 

Q: What are your hobbies?
A: I love art (very much into photography) good music, dancing, and spending time wit family and friends.
Q: What are your favorite foods?
A: As far as favorite foods, I know my number one would be Lasagna (it’s like an addiction). I also love sushi!
Q: What do you wish to do when you graduate? (What are your goals)
A: When I graduate, I’d love to work in the city, or perhaps another state (not sure yet) as a Registered nurse. I can see myself In pediatrics or possibly intensive care/oncology. As far as goals, this would be the beginning, and I would love to take it from there :)

Haroon is a very positive and optimistic person! He always succeeds in his goals!

Q: Do you have any role models?
A:  My mom is one of biggest role models, because of everything she does for my family and I. Asides from her, Male Nurses are a huge inspiration for me also.

Q: What do you look for in a partner?
A: Partner-wise I’m looking for someone who’s down to earth, sincere, and loving. I value those three characteristics a lot. I’m also a sucker for nice eyes.
Q: What would be the perfect date?
A: The perfect date in my mind would have to include sushi (hopefully this person has a taste for it :) ). Dinner, a movie, and spending time getting to know each other better would be perfect 
Q: Single or taken?
A: And yes, I’m single, but talking to someone.

Hi I'm Liz!! I'm currently a sophomore at Adelphi University and I study communications. I strive to become a journalist or a news reporter someday. Besides being a contributor for HerCampus and studying communications, I have a passion for martial arts and criminal justice. I also love babysitting so I obviously love kids and something I may also do is become a teacher. One fun fact about me is that  I have been studying Ju Jitsu for the past 12 or 13 years and I am currently a second degree brown belt.