Give One Piece Bathing Suits a Shot

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Listen up, ladies! One piece swimsuits are coming back and it’s the best. Sure, you may be thinking “they don’t fit me right,” “They make me look weird” or simply “I want to look sexy.” Well, I am here to tell you that you can find one that makes you look and feel as hot as a summer day.

I recently went looking for a bathing suit and wanted a high waisted and cute two-piece. As I was wandering around, a worker came up to me asking my size and what I was looking for. When she came back with this one piece I was very surprised because as someone with a larger chest I never imagined wearing a bathing suit like that. She assured me that it looks great on all sizes so I decided to give it a shot.

Let me tell you, it was the best decision I ever made. It is my absolute favorite bathing suit now. It fits just right, doesn’t look weird, in fact I feel so good in this bathing suit and will have no problem rocking it on the beach and a cruise this summer.

Best part is, it comes in so many colors! I chose the AMAZN green but you can get it in black or white with rainbow, purple, red, blue white, and so many more colors! Now this one might be a little on the pricey side but don’t  worry! Check some of these bad boys out for a more budget friendly one piece!

Shein.com is my latest find, thanks to a friend. Their stuff if super cute and more importantly, inexpensive!! They have a whole range of bathing suits for any body type in any style, color or pattern you can imagine.

Blum’s is an intimate and swimwear shop located in Patchogue and Buffalo but you can order online if you live too far! This is where I shop for my swimwear, among other things and I love it. While it is a bit pricey, you get your money’s worth. I highly recommend going to the store if you can, the women there are so helpful and truly know what will look good on you.

Bare Necessities is wonderful, especially if you like your bathing suits in bra sizes. They have a  wonderful selection of one pieces that anyone can rock on the beach this summer! Whether you are looking for something to cover more or looking for a sexy one piece, you’ll find that here!

You shouldn’t let your body style stop you from wearing a one piece this summer. There is something out there for everyone! All you have to do is try one on! Ditch those winter jackets and put on your swimsuits!

Danielle Kash

Adelphi '20

Hello there! I am Danielle Kash. I am a Business Management Major at Adelphi. I love to travel, cooking and LOVE to watch movies! Hope you enjoy my articles as much as I enjoy writing them!