The End of the Semester As Told By FRIENDS!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

The end of the semester is finally here! The sun is starting to shine, the weather is (hopefully) warming up, and the flowers are starting to bloom.  Summer is right around the corner!

Unfortunately, we can’t run off and enjoy summer break without first taking finals, giving presenations, and/or writing papers upon papers.  We’ve gotten to the point where we are mentally and physically done.  Who wants to do work when we can sleep instead? 

Here are some things that signify the end of the semester as told by Friends!

You’re currently avoiding all responsibilities even though the due dates started yesterday. Just thinking about the assignments piling up makes you want to cry, but you don’t dare attempt to sort through any of it.  

All you want to do is sleep. I bet you started using your skips in order to nap.  If not, I bet you found a way to sleep in class. 

When you finally decide to touch your assignments you probably fall asleep. You’re surrounded by an endless pile of papers when you wake up.  Does coffee even help anymore, or is it just a habit now?

Food.  Enough said.

You start questioning if a degree is really worth it.  It’s nothing but stress and debt.  Dropping out sounds really good right about now. 

You hate going to work, but you want money. When payday comes around you realize that it’s completely worth it.

When you completely forgot about another paper you had to write and it’s due tomorrow

Did we mention food? We eat away the stress….and tears

Thinking about how close you are to the end makes you happy

Don’t worry collegiettes! You’re almost done and then you can go soak up the sun.  Good luck on finals!! We believe in you xoxo