Features

• Rector Elections 2017

Rector Elections 2017 Image: Google Images I’m not going to lie, I knew very little about the role of Rector at Aberdeen University before...

• HCAU Review: Thor Ragnarok

HCAU Review: Thor Ragnarok As a huge Marvel fan, I thought it was only fitting to go and see Thor: Ragnarok in its opening week. Can we...

• HCAU Reviews: You Are Amazing

HCAU Reviews: You Are Amazing If there is one great self-help guide book for millennials out there that I woud recommend, it would be You...

• Gym Class Motivation

Gym Class Motivation I have always joined the gym with the intention of going multiple times a week and gaining a body that even Kendall...

• A Simple Guide to a Positive Life

A Simple Guide to a Positive Life Productive – make the most of every minute of every day – achieve your goals and stay on top of deadlines...

• Guys Who Think They Know Girls

Guys Who Think They Know Girls Throughout my life so far, I’ve had my fair share of guy related drama, most of which stemmed from them (the...

• Microwave Mug Blondie Recipe

Microwave Mug Blondie Over the next few weeks when deadlines are getting heavy and we need a little pick me up, this recipe is quick and...

• HCAU Reviews: GymShark

GYMSHARK: Worth the hype? Source: Google images I am by no means a fitness guru, but since the start of the year, the gym and I have been...

• HCAU Reviews: Doctor Foster

Doctor Foster It seems like the whole nation has been mesmerized by the return of the drama series ‘Doctor Foster’ to BBC1. Two years after...

• The Magical Life of Tinder

Tinder: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja...

• Texting and Driving

Texting and Driving Everyone knows it is dangerous, and further to that, illegal to text and drive. However, those two facts do not seem to...

• HCAU Halloween Costume Awards 2017

HCAU HALLOWEEN COSTUME AWARDS 2017 In honour of one of our favourite events on the HCAU calendar: our annual Halloween celebration, we have...