5 Signs That You’re Crushing On Him

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Aberdeen chapter.

5 Signs that you’re crushing on him HARD

1. You can’t wait to hang out

If you spend the time you’re not with your current interest thinking about them, the chances are you’re crushing on them pretttttty hard. Also, if the day before your next date or hang-out you get super excited about reuniting, this is also a clear sign that you’re into him/her. So, lucky you! You’ve found someone you enjoy hanging out with! What more could you possibly ask for?

1. You’re genuinely interested in what they’re up to

Sometimes you find yourself doing a little research about their hobbies, favourite band or football team; hint those times are when you’re crushing on them! This is cute because you guys can have more of a conversation about the things you’re into, but be careful that you’re not getting too involved/changing your own interests to suit theirs! Always remember to be yourself!!

1. Buzzing off messages/snapchats from them

This one is a bit of a classic, but you’re gonna find yourself smiling when he/she texts you if you’re beginning to crush on them. Nothing bad really comes from this, just don’t overstress about messaging back, or how long to wait before opening a snap. I would say – just reply when you wanna and open a conversation when you’re in the mood – it’s definitely more natural and chill that way, trust.

1. As time goes on, you fancy them more and more

Chances are you’ve always fancied him/her, which is one of the reasons why your first date moved to a second and third etc., but it’s less shallow/superficial the more you get to know them. You’ll begin to learn a little more about each other’s interests, which means fancying them a bit more and crushing a lottttt harder. Not only is this a fun stage for you, but if you’re noticing that this is reciprocated, chances are your new little thing is about to get a whole lot more fun.

1. Talking about them to your friends

If you’re finding yourself mentioning his/her name to your friends or waiting for your besties to ask about your situation, then you’re probably developing a bit more of an interest in them. Let’s be honest, there’s nothing more fun than talking about your favourite thing – and if you’re excited to talk about them – they might just be your favourite thing right now- what a thrill!

If you’re relating to any of these 5 signs then it looks like you might be crushing on someone!

Remember to keep being yourself and although you might be really into this new person/situation you don’t want to scare them off- playing hard to get never goes wrong.

I trust you’ll nail it!

Good luck & happy dating

HCXO

All Photos: Google Images.