32 of the Greatest Feelings in the World

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Aberdeen chapter.

32 of the “Greatest Feelings in the World”

1. Stepping off the plane on holiday and having the heat hit your face.
  2. Getting into bed with fresh bed sheets, fresh pyjamas, and freshly shaved and moisturised legs – if this isn’t your Sunday ritual, you are doing it wrong.

1. Walking out of work before your days off. Whether this is on a Friday night if you work a 9-5 job, or some godly hour in the morning after a bar shift, walking out of work with a couple of days off ahead is nothing short of bliss.
  2. Singing Flower of Scotland (or your national anthem) at the rugby. It doesn’t matter that we hardly ever win or that it is probably -5°. For 2 minutes, everyone is so hopeful and joined together by supporting the same thing.

1. Eating chips out of the bag.
  2. Wearing matching underwear – nothing says that you have your life together quite like it.
  3. Taking off your bra at the end of the day. Amazing.
  4. Waking up without a hangover.
  5. Putting your clothes on the radiator on a cold day before you put them on.
  6. Holding a warm take away on your lap on the drive home – it is definitely what taking home your first-born feels like.
  7. Seeing your long-distance bestie after a few months.
  1. Hearing the Deliveroo guy knock on the door.
  2. Finishing a work out.
  3. Sitting in bed with your friends the morning after a night out and laughing about the night’s events.
  4. Belly laughing so hard at something your eyes are watering and you feel like you’ve been doing circuits at the gym.
  1. Eating any kind of baked goods warm from the oven.
  2. Going “home”, where there is always food, heating, and your pets.
  3. Feeling your tummy flip when you go down a hill in the car.
  4. Waking up in the night, checking the time, and realising you have hours left to sleep. Bliss.
  5.  Flipping your pillow over to the “cold side”.
  6. A big sneeze. Simply one of life’s greatest pleasures.
  7. Holding a new-born baby. Why do they smell so amazing??
  8. Having a hot shower.
  9. Waking up on your birthday. Pass the crown.
  1. Finding money.  
  2. Having someone you don’t know very well comment something nice on your Instagram.
  3. Receiving a handwritten letter or card in the post.  
  4. Getting a forehead kiss.
  5. Walking on grass with your bare feet.
  6. Getting into a cold pool on holiday.
  7. Having someone play with your hair.
  8. Walking out of your last exam knowing you are finished for the holidays.

Google Images