Blog

• WVU Just Scored Again

The whole nation was shocked when the Mountaineers ran the scoreboard up to 70 against bowl game rival, Clemson, Wednesday night on ESPN...

• How to Beat the Turkey Coma

Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and you know what that means: friends, family, relaxing, and food. Yes, the glorious meal that is...

• Shea's Tales Pt. 2

Now that I've been at school for a month, I have been making new friendships and the experience is better than I expected. And, throughout...

• The Tales of a Freshman

My name is Shea. I am a freshman at West Virginia University. I'm from Frederick, Maryland. Let me start off by explaining that when I made...

• Get Her to the Greek

Most of you know that it's that time of year again. School starts, football season rolls around, and sorority recruitment begins. For girls...

• Finding Yourself

Congratulations to all the new students on campus, and welcome back to the rest of you! There's so many opportunities that college presents...

• 10 Things To Do This Fall Semester

Welcome back to WVU! As classes get underway, students and faculty are flooding the campus and making freshman feel at home. Although you...

• 5 Cheap Summer Date Ideas

After a long year of school, you may have found that you need to start watching what you spend. Now that you have more time to do things,...

• Just Say Yes!

I decided the best way to end this year of blogging would be to pass on a piece of advice that has launched my life in many directions this...

• 5 Things To Try This Summer

Summer is a time to kick back, lie in the sun, and booze to most people - but why not try some new things to spice up your summer and make...

• The Mean Girl Generation: Part 2

In recent weeks, I have heard countless stories of "mean girls" in college. Emily Costello, another WVU Her Campus writer, wrote an awesome...