Blog

• Gifts for your girl squad

December is here! It's the best time of year for hot chocolate, blanket scarfs and shopping! Here are a few ideas for what to get your best...

• Red lips for every skin tone

It's the holiday season and chances are you have a million and one festive parties dress for! For your go-to accessory, look no further...

• 5 Guilt-free, vegan desserts

As holiday season rolls around, the dreaded and almost inevitable holiday weight gain is upon us. Pumpkin pie, gingerbread cookies and...

• 5 On campus date ideas

What can you do when you’re too poor to go out on the town for a date, but you’re also way over the standard “Netflix and Chill?” You can...

• Emojis for every part of SMU life

Some great things have happened to us this past month- Apple has created 184 new emojis! Emojis are part of the new millennial landscape...

• Fall haul at Whole Foods

It’s early November and fall is in the air on campus! It’s easy to look around and see campus thriving in the beauty of the leaves and the...

• What to wear: fall formal

As weekend boulevards dwindle down, you may have found that your saturday nights have been filled otheer activities. I am, of course,...

• 5 Beauty spending hacks

If you're like most college students, you're on a budget. And if you're like me, you're a beauty O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D college student on a...

• 3 Easy ways to style short hair

For those of you who have short hair, you truly understand the struggle of constantly keeping it kept. From cowlicks to wispy hairs, it can...

• 5 Best desserts in Dallas

Whether it’s studying blues or the approaching holiday season, if you’re getting a sweet tooth, you need to know where to go. Luckily,...

• How to dress for fall in Dallas

From the chilly high 50s in the morning to the warm late 80s in the evening and, more recently, the very wet, very humid midday, the...

• 3 Simple, satisfying fall recipes

It’s that time of year- as the leaves fall from the trees and people bundle up in sweaters, the fall season calls for not only a cozier...