Blog

• The Secrets We Share #1

Hello Her Campus - Rochester! My name is Michelle and I am a new blogger on here. I have been going at it in my head about what I would...

• Spring Break 2015 Packing List!

HC Rochester has put together the ultimate packing list for Spring Break 2015 with the help of The Orchid Boutique, a designer swimwear...

• Spring Break in Rochester

Sure we might not have the hot sun, clear beaches, and the Pina Coladas like Cancun, but Rochester still has alot to offer if you are...

• Staying Sane During Midterms

It’s that time…again. It feels like just yesterday we were home for those four glorious weeks of winter break, but now midterm exams are...

• "Hyped for Halftime"

One of the most exciting things in the world is going to see one of your favorite bands in a concert. On Sunday January 18, 2015 at 5:00 PM...

• Senior Bucket List

The Class of 2015 will be departing the Rochacha that we have all come to love this spring semester, so here it is, the ultimate senior...

• The Brew-tal Truth

Coffee became a habit I picked up in high school when I was too exhausted to stay up but too busy to go to sleep. I’d reach for it when a...

• 8 Quick Fixes For Beauty Emergencies

As college students, our busy schedules can leave us little time to deal with beauty scares. Whether you wake up with a giant red pimple or forget to use deodorant before class, never fear. Here are some quick fixes for common mini-disasters.

• Ban Bossy Campaign

If I had a nickel for every time I was told that I was too intense, ambitious, passionate or outspoken, I actually might be able to pay off...

• Frog Pond Review

HC writer Sarah Teitelman recently visited the Frog Pond Restaurant on Park Avenue for brunch. Sarah gave the restuarant a 4 out of 5! For...

• Fall Sports Mid-Season Report

Believe it or not, we are well into fall and winter sports have begun! But before we get knee deep into basketball, swimming, squash, and...