Blog

• 4 Tips on Dealing with Rejection

You know that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach sometimes? The one where it feels like the bottom just dropped out and you could...

• Seize the Sunsets

It is certainly no secret that Oswego, N.Y. boasts some of the most stunning sunsets in the country. In fact, many students at SUNY Oswego...

• Finals Survival Kit

Everyone needs a little pick-me-up at the end of the semester. Her Campus always comes through for us by partnering with wonderful...

• Rebecca Oliver Visits Oswego

This week, I attended an Alpha Sigma Eta (English Honor Society) event with guest speaker, Rebecca Oliver. Rebecca talked about her time at...

• The End of the Semester

It seems that every year, we get more work at the end of the semester. I thought senior year would be different, but it’s worse. At the...

• Graduation Prices

On Tuesday, graduates of SUNY Oswego had the opportunity to purchase their cap and gown for the ceremony on May 17. The only problem? It...

• Spring Survival Kit

What is one of the best reasons for getting involved with Her Campus? We received a wonderful gift from HC partners. A survival kit with a...

• A Tale of Two Plays

Recently, I had the privilege of seeing The Acting Company’s live performances of two renowned plays: William Shakespeare’s Hamlet and Tom...

• Leonardo DiCaprio Snubbed Again!

The 2014 Oscars proved, once again, to be an utter disappointment to Leonardo DiCaprio fans everywhere. It was his fourth time returning...

• Snow Everywhere

Let's face it, SUNY Oswego students, those of us who are from this part of the state knew what we were getting ourselves into when we...

• Diary of a Cashier

Sometimes, trips to the grocery store can become more and more hectic. Especially on holidays. Some forgot to get a card for their...

• Remember the Good Times

Recently, I was browsing through blogs on Tumblr (a daily occurrence) and came across an interesting post. It read: “Start the new year...

• A Surprise from Garnier

We all need a little something extra during this time, especially our hair. This week, Garnier sent us free samples of shampoo and...