Blog

• Spring Survival Kit

What is one of the best reasons for getting involved with Her Campus? We received a wonderful gift from HC partners. A survival kit with a...

• A Tale of Two Plays

Recently, I had the privilege of seeing The Acting Company’s live performances of two renowned plays: William Shakespeare’s Hamlet and Tom...

• Leonardo DiCaprio Snubbed Again!

The 2014 Oscars proved, once again, to be an utter disappointment to Leonardo DiCaprio fans everywhere. It was his fourth time returning...

• Snow Everywhere

Let's face it, SUNY Oswego students, those of us who are from this part of the state knew what we were getting ourselves into when we...

• Diary of a Cashier

Sometimes, trips to the grocery store can become more and more hectic. Especially on holidays. Some forgot to get a card for their...

• Remember the Good Times

Recently, I was browsing through blogs on Tumblr (a daily occurrence) and came across an interesting post. It read: “Start the new year...

• A Surprise from Garnier

We all need a little something extra during this time, especially our hair. This week, Garnier sent us free samples of shampoo and...

• Snow: Love It or Hate It?

I'm a firm believer in the holidays needing snow. It just isn't the same without it. The snow seems almost magical and the snow falling is...

• Group Projects

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I hate group projects. You would think the project would be more fun because the work is broken up equally and...

• The Art of Letter Writing

Can you remember the last time you received a handwritten letter in your mailbox? Better yet, can you recall the last time you sat down at...

• Find Yourself

Blinking your eyes in a pitch-black room, objects become darker and darker due to our pupils adjusting to the lack of light. But as objects...

• Stop the Stereotypes!

Last week, I was talking to one of my friends about the possibility of getting my naval pierced. When I asked him what he thought about...

• Our Amazing Survival Kit!

This week, Her Campus sent out a survival kit! We received ours and were surprised with how packed the kit was. Don’t worry ladies; you’ll...

• B-b-books? B-b-boring!

If you’re anything like me, I’m sure you’re already beginning to fall into the slump of procrastinating on academics this semester...

• Standing in Silence

Last week, something noteworthy occurred on campus and immediately struck me with inspiration. I was riding the elevator with a random girl...