Blog

• It Bags of Spring and Summer 2015

The Bucket Bag The bucket bag has had a massive revival this semester thanks in part to Mansur Gavriel. Other brands that have designed...

• Blanco

Spring is here! Well – kinda – spring is here but it’s not warm outside – yet! We know warm weather is ahead as we’ve gotten a few doses of...

• Look on Fleek for Formal

April’s here, which means that formals are coming! While there may be a ton to stress over when it comes to formal planning (i.e. finishing...

• Spring Has Sprung

March 20th marked the first day of spring, which means we can finally bring out our sundresses, shorts, and sandals. Time to finally go on...

• Uniform

I never had a school uniform growing up, but sometimes I wish I did. I can’t tell you how many mornings I spent agonizing over my clothes,...

• Birkenstocks are Back

When I went to sleep away camp back in 2005 I always used to borrow my best friend’s Birkenstocks. They were the OG clog ones (see pic...

• Best Nails for Spring

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I cannot wait for when the temperature gets warmer and I can choose a lighter color for my nails...

• SB ’15 Bathing Suit Guide

It’s Never Too Early… Even though it is below freezing in Hotlanta right now, it’s never too early to start dreaming of spring break, which...

• White Sneaks

To complete any and every outfit you need to have shoes that match what you’re wearing yet adds an edgy finishing touch. But this spring...