Blog

• Layers On Layers

Fall is finally here: the season of Halloween, pumpkin spice, and, most importantly, the comfiest clothes in your wardrobe! For all of you...

• Falling for Fringe

It’s the season of 70’s throwbacks, and fringe is no exception. This fall, take a cue from New York Fashion Week and invest in some...

• Travel In Style!

With Fall Break, Thanksgiving, and out-of-town job interviews all fast approaching, skip over the baggage check line and pack everything...

• Tickle Me Pink

Now that fall is setting in, we're all starting to reach for those slightly darker hues in our closets as we transition into sweater...

• The Era of the Throwback

The throwback is in—it's not just part of our #tbt instas. 90’s crop tops, 70’s flares and 80’s fanny packs are making their rounds among...

• Rockin' Rompers

Rompers are intimidating. A lot of people avoid them or even get disappointed when that perfect “dress” they saw across the store turns out...

• Fall Hues

Now that summer is slowly ( so slowly ) bleeding into autumn, it’s time to start thinking about our fall wardrobes. While Atlanta likes to...

• Chuck Taylors for Every Style

Halfway through the 2000-teens, this era has already been proven to be an exceptional time for fashion. I would say that the current...

• Stacks on Stacks on Stacked Heels

In case you haven’t already heard, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has a thing against wedges. (I feel for you, Kate.) Well, fortunately for...

• Your Guide to Fall Fashion

While we say goodbye to summer, we welcome the season that fashionistas everywhere have been waiting for. As we bounce back into school,...

• Graduation Garments

Towards the end of the semester there are more than enough things to stress about, but your graduation outfit doesn’t need to be one of...

• Beat the Hotlanta Heat

The saying goes, “April showers bring May flowers,” but here on campus it’s safe to say that ‘Hotlanta’ is officially going to be a thing...

• Bare Some Skin

Finals are creeping their way into our mists, and summer is within our grasp. Summer comes with laying by the pool, going to the beach with...