Blog

• Best Fashion Pics of the Week

During this past week there were multiple parties, events, and announcements that of course were documented all over Instagram and Twitter...

• What to Wear to the Masquerade

The Masquerade is a little piece of heaven for those of us who love alternative music. This North Avenue venue has hosted some of the...

• 10 Rain Boots to Rock this Fall

It seems like Atlanta is preparing for a rainy fall and an even wetter winter. Get ready now with rain boots that can handle the inclement...

• Your Guide to Layering with Vests

It feels like winter is finally here! It’s starting to get significantly colder here in the ATL, and it doesn’t seem like its going to warm...

• The Best Group Halloween Costumes

As Halloween creeps around the corner, I find myself in the same conundrum year after year: what am I going to be? Since you'll probably be...

• Boot Chic

Cold weather is finally upon us! The newly chilly temperatures probably mean that the old flip flops you rocked all summer aren’t cutting...

• And the Hot Color for Winter Is...

Red. Rouge. However you say it, a burst of bright cherry is all over the streets. You’ve heard it here first: the scarlet color will fill...

• Her Campus College Fashion Week

Calling all fashionistas! Her Campus National is hosting College Fashion Week in Atlanta, on Saturday, October 24. The event will take...

• Wetter Weather

This past week of rain/mist/zero sun inspired me to check out some new rain gear. Multiple days of rain in a row was not super fun, but if...

• 10 Ways to Style a Maxi Skirt

It doesn’t matter whether it’s summer, fall, spring, or winter—maxi skirts are always in fashion. They're trendy, the variety is never-...

• 9 Ways to Fall for Suede

Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 12.27.24 PM.png If you haven’t noticed, seventies fashion is making a comeback—particularly with suede. Whether...

• 5 Ways to Wear A Free T-Shirt

As with every major Emory event, Homecoming left many students with yet another free t-shirt. After only a brief period of time at Emory,...

• Eye Shadows to Make Your Eyes Pop

Your eyes are one of the most prominent features of your face and are by far the most expressive. Generally, someone’s eyes are the first...

• Go to Class in Style

Have you ever woken up 20 minutes before you had to get to class, threw on whatever you found in your closet, and ran out the door? ...No?...