Blog

• Tickle Me Pink

Now that fall is setting in, we're all starting to reach for those slightly darker hues in our closets as we transition into sweater...

• The Era of the Throwback

The throwback is in—it's not just part of our #tbt instas. 90’s crop tops, 70’s flares and 80’s fanny packs are making their rounds among...

• Rockin' Rompers

Rompers are intimidating. A lot of people avoid them or even get disappointed when that perfect “dress” they saw across the store turns out...

• Fall Hues

Now that summer is slowly ( so slowly ) bleeding into autumn, it’s time to start thinking about our fall wardrobes. While Atlanta likes to...

• Chuck Taylors for Every Style

Halfway through the 2000-teens, this era has already been proven to be an exceptional time for fashion. I would say that the current...

• Stacks on Stacks on Stacked Heels

In case you haven’t already heard, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has a thing against wedges. (I feel for you, Kate.) Well, fortunately for...

• Your Guide to Fall Fashion

While we say goodbye to summer, we welcome the season that fashionistas everywhere have been waiting for. As we bounce back into school,...

• Graduation Garments

Towards the end of the semester there are more than enough things to stress about, but your graduation outfit doesn’t need to be one of...

• Beat the Hotlanta Heat

The saying goes, “April showers bring May flowers,” but here on campus it’s safe to say that ‘Hotlanta’ is officially going to be a thing...

• Bare Some Skin

Finals are creeping their way into our mists, and summer is within our grasp. Summer comes with laying by the pool, going to the beach with...

• Steps to Fresh Spring Skin

The weather has been stable enough to say that spring has arrived! Not only do we get to change our wardrobes (cue shorts!!!) but we also...

• Sunglass Season

Now that spring has sprung, we finally see more of the sun. For those of you who love the sun, but hate the glare, polarized sunglasses are...