Name: Brian Harris
Hometown: Germantown, Md.
Interests: Music, girls, writing, swimming, hockey and basketball
What do you do in your free time?
Pretty much 90 percent of my free time is spent playing guitar, and the other 10 percent I spend secretly fighting crime.
What’s most played on your iPod?
Three-way tie between Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pearl Jam and Led Zeppelin.
Best year at Maryland?
Sophomore year… so far.
Celebrity crush: Mila Kunis. Mila Kunis. Mila Kunis. Did I say Mila Kunis?
What do you look for in a girl?
Laughs at my (usually) lame jokes, easy going, good taste in music and a wild side.
Relationship status: Single, but working on something.
Things you can't live without?
Music, fruit punch flavored Capri Suns, my guitar and Chipotle burritos.
Three words to describe yourself:
Sarcastic, clever and outgoing