From family feuds, to restaurant openings, to the dealing with DASH, Keeping Up With the Kardashians has a little bit of something for everyone. As we sit, guiltily soaking in their craziness, we realize that the Kardashian family has the ability to teach us some pretty valuable lessons. Her Campus is here to give you 10 lessons we’ve learned from Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
1. From helping each other out at fashion shoots, to painting their faces on family vacations, the Kardashians truly do have an awesome sisterhood bond. Even if they do get a little too up close and personal sometimes (if you've seen the waxing episode you know what I mean), at the end of the day, they really prove that your sisters can be your best friends.
2. Moms rock at managing. Now, I'm not just talking about packing your lunch, helping with your schedule, and holding your hand at the occasional doctor's appointment. Kris Jenner proves that she can truly juggle it all. With five daughters, she still manages to support everyone, rock her awesome style, and keep everything organized. Go Mama Kris!
3. Keep your gifts for your man to yourself. Sure, it was cute and creative for Kim to make a calendar for Reggie Bush, but it wasn't so cute when Kris thought it was for the public and got several copies made. If you're making a personal gift for your man, keep it somewhere safe and wrapped up! You wouldn't want your inside jokes and love for him to go viral like Kim's did!
4. If your boyfriend doesn't get along with your family, don't take him on your family vacation! Let's admit it: It seems like Scott is always leaving Kardashian family trips and vacations. Scott and Bruce feud way too often, and things never really end well with them. From escaping from a day at the racetrack, to getting up and leaving a Kardashian family vacation, nothing good ever comes from Scott attending the family vacations. If you're man doesn't get along with your family, don't invite him!
5. A girl can never have too many pairs of shoes! We almost fainted when we got a glimpse of Kim's closet. From Louboutins to Blahniks, to Choos, we can't help but drool over her crazy shoe collection. Next time you feel guilty about having so many shoes, think again. Not only is Kim K's closet filled with incredible footwear, but she also had more than 50 pairs of shoes to get rid of when she cleaned out her closet.
6. Moving in with your older sister isn't always the best idea. Sure, it was considerate of Khloe and Lamar to let Rob crash with them for a while, but once he got settled, the fights broke out. Rob wasn't very appreciative of everything Khloe and Lamar did for him to help him get back on his feet. A word to the wise: If you do move in with a sibling, don't take them for granted! Be thankful and appreciative for the help. Yes, family is family, but you're not entitled to live with them!
7. Olympic gold medalists make great public speakers! Not only does Bruce have great perspective when things get crazy at the Kardashian household, but he also gives great public speeches! Bruce Jenner absolutely rocked it when he gave a motivational speech during an episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, and Khloe and Kourtney started to admire him on an entirely different level. If one of your parents is giving a speech, go and cheer them on like Khloe and Kourtney did for Bruce!
8. Apparently, it's never too early to plan your funeral? During an episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Kris took the family to plan out a plot for their graves. To deal with the awkwardness of the situation, Kim joked around the whole time. It's important to realize that you can't always take everything so seriously, especially when a situation gets to be uncomfortable. Planning their funerals at such a young age was insane, so Kim made light of it. Lesson learned: Make yourself laugh!
9. What happens in Vegas shouldn't always stay in Vegas! It seems like every time Scott goes to Vegas, something bad happens and Kourtney finds herself not being able to trust him. If Scott were to be more honest with her, there would be a lot fewer issues between them. It's easy to let loose and forget reality during vacation, but make sure you stay grounded. Finding the balance between letting loose and staying responsible is super important not just for your sake, but for relationships too.
10. There are so many different ways to be an entrepreneur! From Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney's DASH clothing store, to Rob's sock line, there are so many different ways to be an entrepreneur in today's world. With our ever-evolving society, there are so many opportunities to be original and creative. If you're inspired by something, start brainstorming! You never know. One thought could lead to a successful business!
Even though reality TV doesn't always clearly represent the realities of today's world, there are always lessons to be learned. What lessons have you learned from Keeping Up With the Kardashians? Comment below!