(Easy!) Alcoholic punches
Boat Cruising Punch
1 1/2 cups orange juice
1 (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
1 (6-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
2/3 cup vodka, or to taste
1 1/2 (6-ounce) cans water, or more as needed
- Combine orange juice, lemonade concentrate, limeade concentrate, vodka, and water in a large bowl; stir until blended. Serve over crushed ice.
1 (6-ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
2 (6-ounce) cans frozen pink lemonade concentrate
1 (2-liter) bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
1 (750 ml) bottle red wine
1 orange, sliced
1 lemon, sliced
- In a pitcher, mix together 1 can lemonade with 1 can of water. Pour mixture into an ice cube tray, and place a cherry in each cube. Freeze until solid.
- In a punch bowl, combine 2 cans lemonade concentrate, lemon-lime soda, and red wine. Stir in lemonade ice cubes and garnish with maraschino cherries, orange slices, and lemon slices.
(Easy!) non-alcoholic punches
Sugar-Free Mojito Punch
1/2 cup lime juice
1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
1/4 cup granular sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®)
4 1/4 cups diet lemon-lime soda
4 cups crushed ice
- Stir lime juice, mint leaves, and sweetener together in a pitcher; gently crush and bruise mint leaves with a wooden spoon.
- Pour diet lemon-lime soda into juice mixture and stir until sweetener has dissolved.
- Mix in crushed ice to serve.
Grass Green Punch
2 (0.13-ounce) packages unsweetened lemon-lime flavored drink mix (such as Kool-Aid)
2 cups white sugar
8 cups cold water
1 (46 fluid ounce) can pineapple juice
1 (2-liter) bottle lemon-lime soda (such as Sprite), chilled
- Mix lemon-lime drink mix, sugar, cold water, and pineapple juice in a large bowl until sugar and drink mix have dissolved; refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour.
- Gently stir lemon-lime soda into the punch just before serving.
Don’t forget to stock up on cups, plates, and napkins!