“Franklin and Bash” is my favorite summer series, hands down. The show is wildly hilarious and always entertaining. Franklin and Bash are the ultimate grown up bros and, even with their bad-boy and very unconventional methods, they're are shockingly impressive lawyers.
- Kelsey Thorn, Design and Media Team Associate, Skidmore College
I'm actually looking forward to catching up on all the shows I missed during the year! I just got caught up with "Smash" and now I'm working on "Girls" and "30 Rock." I love college, but I have missed my DVR!
- Elyssa Sternberg, Campus Correspondent, Boston University
Without a doubt, “Girls” is like the Holy Grail for collegiettes — it's so realistic and witty, how could you not be obsessed? I'm also crazy about “Pretty Little Liars” (for the cute boys) and am trying to get into “Downton Abbey” (for the old, British drama)!
- Kelsey Mulvey, Contributing Writer, Boston University
I love “The Bachelorette” this season! Even though I don't have much faith in the process that the show uses, I love Emily and am hopeful that things will work out for her this season — she seems very discerning!
- Jenni Whalen, Contributing Writer, Bucknell University
I love “The Glee Project.” You've got to love watching a group of underdogs singing and dancing their way to their dreams!
- Michelle Lewis, Life Editor/Editorial Intern, UNC Chapel Hill
I love “True Blood”! It’s so addictive and I just finished season four. I always look forward to it on a warm Sunday evening.
- Jetta Harris, Campus Correspondent, University of Utah
I'm most looking forward to watching “Workaholics” because it's hilarious and light enough for my summer-brain to handle.
- Sammie Levin, Editorial Intern, University of Michigan
“The Bachelorette”!! What’s not to love about trashy reality TV with a sweet Southern belle and some gorgeous guys?!
- Jessica Johnson, Campus Correspondent, University of Alabama