With senior year just around the corner, the end of junior year can seem pretty bittersweet. After three years of endless projects, papers and exams, you may feel ready to venture out into the real world… or in denial that the end of the best four years of your life is approaching quickly. However you feel about entering your final year of college, there are several things that you absolutely have to do before donning your cap and gown and graduating (excuse our French). Here’s our ultimate senior year bucket list—how many can you check off in the next 12 months?
1. Make a gourmet meal....
It’s your senior year of college, and reality is looming just around the corner. Here are some things you’ve probably been reminded of a few too many times as you begin your final year in college.
1. "I can’t believe you’re already a senior in college. It seems like you just started, doesn’t it?"
2. "Make the most of it while you still can!"
3. "You won’t be able to do that after college, that’s for sure!"
4. "So what do you want to do when you graduate?"
5. "You should really start to make your social media presence a little more professional."
6. "When’s the last time you...