The job of a an In-Store Visual Commercial also known as a Visual Merchandiser, requires creativity, imagination and a passion for fashion, being up to date with the latest trends.
- Organizing, supervising and checking the Product in every section of the store
- Checking and monitoring section sale forecasts (monitoring the forecast, Knowing the reports, proposing action plans)
- Sharing comments and ideas with Store Director/Subdirector to improve product
- Proposing and checking orders, blocking items-Implementing commercial criteria and projects agreed with the Regional Commercial team
- Executing merchandising task
- Supporting customer service tasks on the floor
- Checking the store window display
- Checking and ordering changes for furniture, lights, walls, etc...
- Cooperating with Operations to set up merchandise moves between store and warehouse
- Highly competitive base salary plus commission
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Generous vacation package
- Paid sick days
- Employee Discount
- Company paid holidays
- Unique and fulfilling work environment
- Significant growth opportunities and professional development
- Experience in a high volume store is mandatory with minimum 2 years in a merchandising position
- Availability to work on a full time basis
- Organization, creativity, leadership and a strong passion for fashion a MUST
- Excellent customer service skills, as well as strong knowledge of the fashion industry and its trends.
- Open availability and flexibility to work nights and weekends, including opening and closing shifts to meet the needs of the business.