This position assists in the development and implementation of omni-channel and social-specific marketing programs, ensuring the successful delivery and execution of elevated, high quality and cost effective collateral. The Coordinator assists the Sr. Marketing Manager in developing programs for social media, digital, and retail channels that drive awareness, consideration, and conversion among our target customer. The Coordinator will work cross-functionally to deliver high-impact programs that drive the Talbots brand forward.
- Assist Sr. Brand Manager in the development of marketing strategies for customer facing programs and projects that support the brand and are relevant to the target audience.
- Produce strategic marketing briefs and present cross-functionally to guide creative partners in the development of omni-channel assets that support brand and social initiatives
- Support the development and execution of strategic social media initiatives and the management of daily postings across Talbots social media platforms.
- Drive execution and innovation within Talbots Pinterest channel including content strategy and development, scheduling, paid engagement opportunities, and more.
- Assist in the review of creative materials to make sure they meet the marketing objectives.
- Coordinate cross-functionally (visual, creative, production, direct marketing, public relations, ecommerce, store ops, customer service etc.) to ensure that project is vetted and executable across-channels.
- Support monthly development of Talbots emails and site experiences to ensure that brand initiatives are being supported and strategic direction is being met
- Perform in-depth competitive analyses to support marketing recommendations for brand initiatives
- Communicate all marketing projects to business partners (Store Communication, Visual Merchandising, Customer Service, Web Merchandising) and field all questions.
- Assist in the analysis of results of marketing programs both qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Assist in managing the Social Media budget through monthly accruals and rolling forecasts.
- Generate and consolidate insights for quarterly hindsight presentations
- Manage invoicing process in partnership with the finance and accounting department
- College degree
- 0-2 years of retail/marketing/advertising/direct marketing experience
- Marketing skills in Retail/Fashion industry
- Ability to think strategically, conceptually, and creatively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Quantitative ability to manage budgets and analysis
- Ability to juggle numerous projects at the same time
- Detail oriented
- Poise under pressure
- Team player