Summer Marketing Intern
Are you looking for an internship that will provide invaluable, hands on experience in digital marketing? Does the idea of working for a leading travel company for students sound exciting?
Our marketing internship is a hands-on marketing experience. You will work closely with the StudentUniverse marketing team to develop and execute new marketing strategies. You will have the opportunity to lead in a collaborative environment and fully engage in the launch of online promotional campaigns. You will get a lot of variety in this role, including:
- Content Writing
- Social Media
- Offline Events
- Promotional Strategy
- Project & Channel Benchmarking
- Create and update content for website pages: new airlines, sales or price points
- Research and draft content for our blog on hot trends in travel or to support email marketing campaigns/partner programs/sales, as needed
- Generate ideas for new contests/user engagement on current and emerging social channels (Pinterest, Snapchat, Periscope, Instagram, etc…) and work with the marketing team to implement them
- Help track brand engagement on social channels, and make suggestions for Facebook/Twitter updates
- Contribute to partner campaign reporting by capturing and organizing campaign assets
- Help the team coordinate and manage involvement in campus events around the country (including the shipment of materials)
- A good attitude and work ethic
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Close attention to detail
- Understanding of current and emerging social channels
- Familiarity with Photoshop and blog platforms strongly preferred
- Basic HTML skills strongly preferred
Undergraduates and graduates working towards a degree in marketing, communications, business or a related field.
Timing: May-September, 24 hours /week
How to apply: Please send a cover letter, writing sample and your resume to email@example.com – using the job title as your subject line.
StudentUniverse is world’s leading travel booking site for students and youth. Through negotiations with a network of global partners, StudentUniverse offers exclusive pricing and terms on flights, hotels and tours. Its Travel Services division handles client requests for groups and custom itineraries.
StudentUniverse launched in 2000 and is headquartered in Boston with offices in London, Toronto, New York and the Philippines. StudentUniverse believes that travel is essential to a modern education. Millions of students use the service every year.