Are you looking for an internship that will build your portfolio and grow your graphic design skills? This is an excellent opportunity to work in a hands-on environment for a company that enables hundreds of thousands of students to travel the world. With 85% of the work focusing on digital marketing and 15% on print marketing, this is a great opportunity for someone who wants more experience in web design.
● Updating content on our website: travel guides, airline partner pages, team pages, marketing campaigns, homepage placements
● Designing images in Photoshop for emails, social media and ad banners
● Building marketing emails
● Creating new business cards
● Using Illustrator to recreate partner logos as vector images
● Working closely and collaborating with our design and marketing team
● Experience in Photoshop and Illustrator
● Familiarity with HTML and CSS
● Knowledge of bootstrap framework is a nice to have
● Keen eye for design
● Good attitude and work ethic
● Undergraduates and graduates working towards a degree in graphic design or a relatable field.
Timing: July - December, 20 hours/week
Compensation: Paid, $12/hour
How to apply: Please send your design portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – using the job title as your subject line.
StudentUniverse is world’s leading travel booking site for students and youth. Through negotiations with a network of global partners, StudentUniverse offers exclusive pricing and terms on flights, hotels and tours. Its Travel Services division handles client requests for groups and custom itineraries.
StudentUniverse launched in 2000 and is headquartered in Boston with offices in London, Toronto, New York and the Philippines. StudentUniverse believes that travel is essential to a modern education. Millions of students use the service every year.