Seeking editorial and styling interns for a bi-yearly luxury print and digital publication, ROSE & IVY Journal, which covers fashion, beauty, travel and food with an elevated perspective.
– Research content for website and Journal
– Assist on various shoots, including editorial and still life
– Errands like picking up samples for shoots and sourcing props
– Opportunities to write for the website and potentially the print magazine
– Administrative duties, organization
– Have a passion and a curiosity for all things beautiful including fashion, beauty, food, travel and New York
– A strong aesthetic eye with a can-do, positive attitude
– A freethinker that takes the initiative
– Organized and can compile information (contacts, brand info) efficiently
– Strong communication skills and a high level of professionalism
– Must live in NYC and be able commute to Brooklyn (just off the F line)
– School credit can be given if needed
– This is a flexible opportunity with room to grow if it is the right candidate
– Must have a computer; knowledge of Photoshop is a plus
How to Apply:
– Submit your resume alongside a mood board of what is currently inspiring you (it can be anything!) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line – ROSE & IVY Intern.
In your email, tell me your:
– Favorite designer
– Favorite travel destination
– Favorite restaurant in NYC
– Favorite beauty product
– Also, please include at least two writing samples
- Job Benefits: Get exposed to the inner workings of a growing luxury publication that covers fashion, beauty, travel and food.
- Hourly Rate/Salary: Unpaid (Can Offer School Credit)
- Job Application Contact Name: Alison Engstrom
- Job Application Contact Email: email@example.com
- Date Submitted: 2017-03-09
Freelace Intern for Luxury Print & Digital Magazine
« Back to Job Board
Do you have a way with words? Apply to write for Her Campus!