RIGBY & PELLER, a high-end lingerie boutique specializing in Lingerie Styling, is looking for a Boutique Manager for our location in Boston, MA at Copley Place mall.
Are you in search of an opportunity to feel empowered in the workplace? Would you like to go home at night knowing that you helped a woman’s confidence soar? Then you have come to the right place, and we are excited to meet you!
- You are responsible for your store's progress and management of a team of 5-7 employees.
- Drive your team to reach the sales goals by training your team, teaching and encouraging them to develop a book of business by effective clientelling and identifying current trends.
- Deliver excellent customer service and achieving customer satisfaction by delivering an amazing ‘Client Journey’ for each client in the store.
- Responsible for recruiting, training and retaining the best possible team for your store.
- Provide coaching and training for new and existing team members and monitor performance.
- Be a Lingerie Styling expert by demonstrating excellent product knowledge and Lingerie Styling service.
- Ensure that proper channels of communication exist between the store, regionals and home office.
- Manage and plan schedules efficiently to stay within budgeted guidelines.
- Analyze relevant data and reports and are responsible for effective follow-up.
- Act in accordance with the Guiding Principles at all times: Customer Focus, Ownership, Positive Attitude, Continuous Development and Family
Skills and competences:
- Bachelor Degree Level in Business or related field
- 3-5 years of experience as a store manager, ideally with a premium retail brand
- Enthusiastic and positive individual who is sales and target driven
- Good problem solving skills and ability to multi-task, stay organized and stay thorough
- Able to network with a range a individuals from within Rigby & Peller, as well as customers and external companies
- Feeling for fashion
- Discrete and professional at all times
- Some travel will be required
We offer fantastic compensation with the opportunity for future growth within the company. We provide extensive training as well as full benefits for our full time employees. If you meet these qualifications, please respond to this post with your résumé in a .doc, .pdf or .docx file.
For more uplifting information, visit our website at www.rigbyandpeller.com
- Location: Rigby & Peller
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests
Job Type: Full-time