Ollie is looking for a creative, diligent editorial intern who is excited to be a part of an early stage venture, and can work 2-3 days a week during the summer. This is a great opportunity to make a real contribution to the content team and build up a writing portfolio, while getting exposure to the operations of an early stage tech start up. The intern will be an integral part of content creation, will be managed by an experienced editor, and work with other founding members of the e-commerce/tech team.
- Identifying and pitching pet health, nutrition and wellness trends, as well as dog-related news-driven and pop culture stories.
- Researching, building and writing posts for the Ollie blog.
- Photo-sourcing and gaining an understanding of the Ollie visual style.
- Contributing to social media content (on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram)
- Helping the content team at company events (launch party, charity events, etc)
- A proven interest in health, wellness, and dogs!
- Studying Journalism, Marketing, Media or related field.
- Experience in the digital space for a publication or brand.
- Published clips.
Please send your resume, a brief introduction and at least 3 writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ollie is a trailblazing pet wellness brand that is upending the dog food industry by providing a healthier, easier way for pet parents to feel better about what they feed their dog. We are producing human-grade, freshly made meals with real ingredients dogs love to eat, tailoring it to their individual nutritional needs and delivering it directly to homes around the country. Ollie combines carefully sourced ingredients and vet-formulated recipes with the convenience busy humans need—and the transparency they deserve.
Ollie’s commitment to our pets—and yours—goes beyond just the meals we serve: we dish out helpful health and wellness advice, and are devoted to giving back to the canine community by donating 1% of our company revenue in food to dogs in need through rescue organizations.
Ollie is backed by top-tier venture capital firms that have also invested in companies like Casper, Warby Parker, InstaCart, and Jet.com. We've also been covered by Business Insider, People.com, Martha Stewart, and other news outlets.
We’re a driven pack of pet lovers who dream big and are unified by our mission to redefine dog food. As a member of our growing team, you’ll take part in company outings, volunteer activities and, of course, can bring your dog to work with you.