New Balance has a history of 100 years of enduring performance and is still running strong today. Part of what makes New Balance so unique is our commitment to making products that not only provide performance, but also superior fit and comfort. The same attention that is placed on our athletic shoes and apparel is also placed on our associates. New Balance thrives because of the passion and dedication of the people we hire. We rely on our associates to match our enthusiasm for the business and to help drive consumers to move further, faster and more frequently. We seek associates who are always on the move. Associates who push themselves forward and are motivated to move New Balance forward. Ask yourself: Are you ready to move the world?
As Global GTM Senior Visual Merchandiser, you will manage the Global Visual Merchandising creation and communication from seasonal concept to launch. You will lead in planning, developing and creating our Global Visual Merchandising Apparel strategies from development of the line to time of in-store implementation; ensuring the strategies are centered around seasonal product messaging and marketing initiatives.
This role is responsible for assisting in the planning, creating, and crafting all Seasonal Visual Merchandising and Presentation directives by store level. You will partner with the Flagship DTC merchandising team to define the Directed Assortment for each flagship assortment level and partner with Retail Marketing on In-store communication strategies.
- Create seasonal visual communication template to be updated at each GTM milestone; starting with concept and ending at launch.
- Responsible for generating new visual presentations and layouts for enhancing the seasonal display of product through Visual Merchandising.
- Collaborate with Flagship DTC team to create seasonal in-store presentations for multiple lay-outs for the global organization.
- Responsible for creating and managing seasonal communication directives; including fixture/zoning maps, mannequins, and propping for global stores.
- Assist in the planning and lay-out of new global flagship stores; including facing plans and planning product positioning and creative elements.
- Partner with Retail Marketing to create and implement seasonal in-store communication collateral.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Fashion Design, Interior Design or related field preferred.
- A minimum of 15 years industry experience.
- Exposure to Senior Leadership Teams.
- Experience creating/developing and executing strategies.
- Strong computer skills, must be highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop) and well-versed in the knowledge of other preferred creative software.
- Must have a portfolio demonstrating fashion styling/layout or other related renderings.
- Experience compiling corporate Visual Merchandising directives.
- Understanding of Spatial Planning.
- Strong awareness of fashion and industry trends and an ability to bring forward ideas.
- Experience developing cross-functional partnerships.
- Experience in a matrixed organization, global exposure preferred.
- Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Our Benefit Offerings:
We’re happy to provide traditional benefits, but to us, the greatest benefit of working at New Balance is taking advantage of additional programs that will enhance your life at work and at home as you grow with our business. Our benefits, at a glance, include:
- 401k plan with employer match
- Generous vacation package and paid holidays
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Discounted Health Club Memberships
- Corporate Gift Matching
- 40% associate discount
Your Career Development:
While the company looks to achieve strategic goals, each associate is encouraged to take ownership and mold their development process as they conquer their personal aspirations. To guide you in the process we offer traditional and nontraditional development opportunities, including mentor programs, to help you move your body or career, in which our executives participate as mentors. We also offer customized team sessions, on and off-site seminars and tuition reimbursement.
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.