This is a FT paid internship for a senior or recent college graduate, which may become a permanent position.
We are a successful developer and marketer of educational products and apps for young learners. While we have the advantage of a very well-known brand, our emerging app business gives us a start-up vibe. We seek a tech-savvy, marketing minded go-getter to join our small team as a Summer intern. You will support the Marketing Manager in many aspects of digital & mobile marketing, and gain valuable hands-on experience that only a startup environment can provide. This position will hopefully become permanent in the future, for which you’ll be well suited to fill.
Under the Marketing Manager, you will Support day-to-day marketing activities including:
- Outreach and on-boarding, and optimization of new mobile and desktop network advertising partners
- Management of social acquisition campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest etc
- Management of SEM campaigns across search engines, app stores and youtube
- Help grow our influencer marketing campaigns and network
- Identify, evaluate and recommend emerging technologies across the full spectrum of digital and mobile marketing (acquisition, tracking, messaging, etc.)
- Creation and publishing email newsletter campaigns and landing pages
- Generating acquisition, and internal performance (KPI’s, ROI, Retention) reports gathering information from several sources including GA and Adwords.
- Creation and maintenance of spend tracking, and monthly budget documents.
- App store optimization (ASO) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) activities
- Updating and optimizing metadata.
Must be proficient in Office Suite. Must have solid writing skills. Knowledge of HTML is extremely helpful. Career interest in digital and mobile marketing. Must be an innovative and creative problem solver who is not afraid to suggest ideas.
Job Type: Internship
- digital or mobile marketing: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Authorized to work in the U.S.