Her Campus Media (hercampus.com; hercampusmedia.com) is the #1 new media brand for the empowered college woman and 360-degree college marketing agency, reaching over 16 million users monthly. Major platforms include flagship site HerCampus.com, on-campus network of 330+ campus chapters, InfluenceHer Collective of 2,000+ millennial & Gen Z female influencers, annual proprietary tentpole programs College Fashion Week and Her Conference, bestselling book "The Her Campus Guide to College Life", and more.
Leveraging its digital, social, experiential, influencer and on-campus reach, Her Campus Media provides award-winning integrated marketing services for name-brand clients. Her Campus Media has been named to Entrepreneur magazine's Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America, Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce's Top Small Business of the Year, Forbes 100 Best Websites for Women and 10 Best Websites for Millennial Women among other accolades.
Her Campus Media (HerCampus.com) is seeking an Integrated Marketing Associate to develop and execute marketing campaigns for leading national brands, retailers, and media companies. Brand name clients, a creative and nimble start-up culture, and sky's-the-limit opportunities for growth make this an ideal opportunity for a talented and capable self-starter interested in joining a fast-growing and profitable start-up at the ground level.
- Execute and manage marketing programs across Her Campus’s digital, email, social, campus, influencer, and experiential platforms
- Manage full campaign lifecycle from brainstorm and proposal development stages, through execution and delivery stages, to post-campaign recap
- Work with business development team to fully understand clients’ campaign objectives and ensure those objectives are fulfilled
- In conjunction with business development team, develop and nurture relationships with marketing agencies and existing clients to generate returning business
- Maintain internal tracking documents with up-to-date and accurate information
- Keep a pulse on industry marketing trends and constantly be thinking of ways to enhance Her Campus’s offerings to remain innovative in the market
- Bachelor's degree
- 0-2 years of experience at an agency and/or in digital campaign management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including superb phone and email skills
- Team player comfortable working in partnership with business development team
- Creative thinker
- Self-starter with go-getter attitude, competitive nature, and excellent work ethic who doesn’t mind getting his/her hands dirty and is excited about working in a start-up environment
- Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Basecamp, Microsoft Office Suite, Keyhole, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and Instagram proficiency helpful but not required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please note: Her Campus Media hopes to recruit and advance minorities, women, LGBTQ+, persons with disabilities, and veterans—we welcome and encourage all applicants. Our goal is for our team and culture to reflect the diversity of the global community of women we serve.