Are you interested in all things related to nutrition and healthy eating? Are you studying journalism, writing, or marketing in hopes of connecting readers with a brand? Are you a creative thinker and a self-starter? Then you may be just the person we’re looking for!
Eat This, Not That!, the best-selling book series, website, and magazine franchise devoted to smart food swaps and nutritional advocacy seeks a Social Media Intern to research and write content for its highly active social channels. Because we are a small team, there’s a significant opportunity for you to move the needle and score some meaningful experience.
Specifically, we’re looking for candidates who want to help create fresh and engaging posts on select platforms. This will include daily interactions on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, and more. The role is a paid internship in our SoHo WeWork office and will require 18-30 hours per week for 3-6 months. Ideally, we are looking to hire someone who can start in May.
As a Social Media Intern, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Being involved in multiple aspects of social media for Eat This, Not That!
- Researching EatThis.com content to curate shareable social posts across different channels
- Pitching video and article ideas that resonate with our social audience
- Helping to organize analytics and compiling reports
- Be in your Junior year of college or higher
- Have an interest in the food and health industry
- Have a passion for social media and be comfortable using multiple platforms; bonus points for being familiar with tools like Hootsuite
- Experience with Photoshop is a big plus
- Previous social media or digital internships is not required but preferred
Please submit a cover letter explaining why we should hire you and your resumé to email@example.com. Top candidates will be given a short social media assignment.
Galvanized, the award-winning media company based in New York, works with ABC News, Meredith, Bonnier, American Media and Random House to define the new era of healthy living via life-changing content. We own and operate Eat This, Not That!, created by Galvanized founder David Zinczenko, the best-selling author of Zero Belly, The Abs Diet, The 8-Hour Diet, and Eat It To Beat It. Dave is also is the editorial director of Men’s Fitness and Shape.
- Job Benefits: Our offices are located in a lovely WeWork space in Soho, NY with a wide variety of snacks.
- Hourly Rate/Salary: $11
- Job Application Contact Name: Daniel McCarter
- Job Application Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Intern
New York, NY
« Back to Job Board
Do you have a way with words? Apply to write for Her Campus!