The Retail Marketing Coordinator (part-time) will oversee the execution of programs for assigned accounts across all categories for Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media. The ideal candidate will have a passion for retail, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and has a flexible, can-do attitude. Previous communications & project management experience is a plus.
The Retail Marketing Coordinator will report to the Manager, Retail Marketing.
- Responsible for creating account-specific marketing plans, to sell-in and sell-through to drive category, segment, or franchise-specific goals.
- Creation and entry of all creative job starts
- Monitoring and tracking of all creative jobs through completion, sending to appropriate Retail Marketing Manager to route through Retailer for approval.
- Development and management of program timelines
- Delivery of final creative files to appropriate vendor and/or retailer
- Coordination with Sourcing and Procurement to estimate and execute printed collateral
- Assist with reconciliation of Licensed P&P invoices prior to Accounting check in meetings and quarter close
- Manage OPA Self Service roll-out for Tier 2 & Other
- Competitive tracking and reporting as requested
- Compilation of images and tactics for program recaps
- Assisting with event coordination and execution as requested
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that brings our Company's stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises two main lines of business: Disney Consumer Products (DCP), and Disney Interactive (DI). The combined segment is home to world class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations around the world.