- The knife takes the lead in this play. Cooking involves a lot of chopping, dicing, and cutting, and having a good knife makes a world of difference. Slicing with the suaveness of Wolfgang Puck is half skill, half fancy-schmancy knife. Yours doesn’t have to break the bank to be good though! You can buy online for as low as $20.
- Respect the surface! You can pick one up for as low as $5-15.
- Just imagine all the smoothies you can make for breakfast, the shakes you can make for lunch, and the ice cream you can make for dessert. Check this out for some creative, delicious recipes.
Pots and Pans
- Pasta, rice, and soups. Can’t do them without these guys.
- We aren’t cavemen.
- Store food you make in plastic containers to take with you to work for lunch or to save leftovers. Go to your local pharmacy and pick up reusable Tupperware.
You Might Also Like...