Thursday: Bacon Monterey Jack Panini
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Two slices of Panini bread
- 1/3 cup Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 5 Strips of Tyson Hickory Bacon
- Mayonnaise (optional)
- Line a dish with one paper towel sheet. Place five slices of bacon, evenly spaced, on top of the paper towel. Place another paper towel sheet on top of the bacon strips. Cook the bacon strips for 4 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Take two slices of Panini bread. On the bottom slice, place the strips of bacon. Sprinkle the Monterey jack cheese on top. If desired, spread mayonnaise on the top slice.
- Place this sandwich in the microwave for 25 seconds to further melt the cheese.
Friday: Bean burritos with Ranchero sauce and Nachos
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Two flour tortillas
- ½ cup Bush’s black beans, drained
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Shredded lettuce (the other half of the head of iceberg lettuce)
- 1 cup buttermilk ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon Cumin
- 1 can (10 oz.) RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, pour one cup of buttermilk ranch dressing.
- Measure out one tablespoon of Cumin powder and mix it in the bowl with the dressing. Mix both until blended
- Wrap two of the two tortillas in a paper towel and microwave for 15 seconds.
- Place ½ cup of black beans in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 45 seconds.
- Spread the sour cream evenly on both tortillas, laid flat.
- Sprinkle ½ cup of shredded lettuce onto each tortilla.
- Spoon out ¼ cup of black beans on each tortilla.
- Spoon out one tablespoon of salsa onto each tortilla.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on each tortilla, still laid flat.
- Sprinkle a spoon full of the ranchero sauce onto each tortilla.
- Rap the tortillas up and cut in half.
- Cut your block of Velveeta up into ½ -inch cubes.
- Place the cheese cubes and the can of RO*TEL Dice tomatoes and green chilies in your large casserole dish.
- Cover this dish with a paper towel and microwave on HIGH for five minutes or until the cheese is melted and the mixture is well blended. Stir after three minutes.
- Pour the mixture on top of a plate of tortilla chips.
Saturday: Pizza Bagels
- Two Bagels, pre-sliced
- 6 tablespoons Cup of Ragu Pizza Sauce
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons of Kraft grated Parmesan cheese
- One package pre-sliced Pepperoni
- Spoon out about 3 tablespoons of Ragu pizza sauce and spread it evenly on each bagel slice.
- Sprinkle about ½ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese on each bagel slice.
- Sprinkle a tablespoon of Parmesan cheese on both bottom bagel slices.
- If desired, place pepperoni slices on each bagel (Microwave the pepperoni slices for one minute before putting them on the bagel).
- Microwave the bagel slices for one minute and fifteen seconds or until cheese is melted.