Interested in Fashion? Jewelry? Working in a Start Up? Samantha Faye jewelry, a Boston based start up, started only one year ago -- since then, the charms are in 45 stores and has been on the Today Show, American Idol, worn by many celebrities and will be in many magazines/TV shows (HBO's Girls!) soon.
Samantha Faye needs a hard working, creative, energetic intern to help with everything from marketing, to sales (will pay you commission), to help with orders and packaging. Location is in Boston, Cambridge and sales are anywhere! All jewelry is made in the USA. If interested, please email email@example.com your resume and why you are interested.
- Assist in coordinating/participating in trunk shows, trade shows and other events
- Assist in creation and distribution of new and existing lines.
- Must possess energy, enthusiasm, creativity
- Computer Knowledge -- + if knows photoshop and good with excel!
- Knowledgeable in fashion and trends
- Ability to gain a following and be creative in the social media arena.
- Ability to do sales to stores by themselves (after we do some together!)
If interested, please email Samantha at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and why you are interested.