MTVInsights is "radically audience intimate" with Millennials! We help MTV see the world through Millennial’s POV - where everything is open-sourced, hierarchy is crumbling and being smart+funny+creative = the new cool.
- Weekly logging/ presenting trends to team
- Working independently on bigger research presentations
- Collaborating on video projects, ad hoc research assignments, etc.
We are looking for an intern who is passionate, excited and interested in their generation and the world around them. We often ask our interns to be tracking trends and behaviors of their generation. Some examples of categories we are track are:
- Trends you see happening (ex. everyone’s planking, everyone’ s talking about Kony, everyone’s getting an ombre hairstyle) Subjects could include dating, politics, sports, parties, what everyone does on the weekend.
- Videos and memes that are popular on your news feeds, blogs, tumblrs
- Lingo- (ex. suddenly everyone is saying “chiller” or “YOLO”)
- Hobbies/Crafts/ Extracurricular activities/ clubs (ex. me and my friends just joined a skeeball league, I’ve just taken up sewing)
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.