MassChallenge is the largest-ever startup accelerator and competition, and the first to support high-impact, early-stage entrepreneurs with no strings attached. Benefits for startups include:
4 month accelerator program. World-class mentorship and training, free office space, access to funding, media and more.
$1M in Cash Awards. $10M+ in-kind support.
Open to all. Any startup can enter, from anywhere, in any industry.
No equity taken. No restrictions applied.
Benefits of Working with MassChallenge:
- Competitive program
- Gain valuable exposure to entrepreneurship spanning many industries including, but not limited to high tech, social impact, life sciences, consumer products and healthcare
- Flexible work schedule
- Help connect entrepreneurs to valuable resources and take part in the largest startup competition in the world
- Meet high level executives and entrepreneurs
- Work within a great team that will support you and help you grow as an individual
- Learn and participate in the growth of a young non-profit organization
The program provides a series of professional development and growth opportunities, discounted or free products/tickets and access to an incredible network of innovators
MassChallenge is looking for open-minded motivated employees and interns passionate about working with early stage startups. Applicants should have a strong work ethic and a lot of enthusiasm for developing themselves in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
We are looking for interns to work across all departments, these include: Office Management, Operations, Graphic Design, Events, Business Development, Marketing/Social Media, Technical Intern, Mentoring & Judging, and Finance. For full job descriptions please visit www.masschallenge.org/jobs.
- Team Player & Customer Service Oriented: You will need to be able to have strong customer service skills as a lot of work you will be doing will be outwardly facing, meaning you will be put into many different situations when you will be interacting with a multitude of different people. In addition to this you should be able to collaborate with your fellow team members when necessary.
- Execution Oriented: You need to understand how to prioritize to fully execute on your task list with the minimal outlay of human and physical resources.
- Well Versed With Technology: Being well versed with the technology we employ would be a plus. Required is a good level of comfort with Microsoft Office, Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Documents, etc.), and social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.). Other useful programs to know: Smartsheet, Constant Contact, Dropbox, Grasshopper, Liquid Space, Salesforce, PayPal, Survey Monkey, and EventBrite. You must be comfortable with Technology.
- Thrive on This Opportunity: You are someone who will thrive on being at the center of this entrepreneurial universe. You are someone who wants to play a key role in the amazing organization that is MassChallenge. You are someone who is super excited about the mission of MassChallenge to help entrepreneurs win.
- Clear Expectations of Working in a Startup: We too are a startup, having just completed our third year. You need to be someone who has a clear understanding of what working in a start up means: little structure; flat organization; on-the-job-learning (mentorship by doing); shifting priorities; and, very few resources. In other words, you need to be resourceful and at cause.
- Committed: You need to be prepared to commit a minimum of 20 hours per week. 40 hours per week is highly preferred.
- For more specific requirements please visit www.masschallenge.org/jobs
To apply to one of MassChallenge's internship roles please go to www.masschallenge.org/jobs and fill out all requested information.