Freedman Jewelers, Est in 1945, is a 3rd generation family owned & operated jewelry store located in downtown Boston. Freedman Jewelers is looking to add a dynamic intern to their team, who can assist in marketing & sales fields with the goal of increasing their store & web presence.
Marketing Intern Purpose
- To assist with planning & implementation of marketing strategies to increase both internet & store presence
- To aid in marketing initiatives such as email marketing, social media, blogging and digital / print advertising
- To aid in website tasks such as maintenance, updates & blogging
- To aid in research of SEO (search engine optimization) research and keyword research
- To aid with some aspects of inbound sales
Detail-oriented and analytical</li>
Reliable, positive, team player</li>
Entrepreneurial thinker who is eager to learn</li>
Some experience in sales and marketing preferred</li>
Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel</li>
Internet / Computer Savvy</li>
Some experience with Wordpress or coding preferred</li>
Send resume, a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for Freedman Jewelers, and your availability (Monday-Saturday) to Josh Freedman, firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line "Attn: Josh, internship posting".