The Careerette Pages: Job & Internship Listings
Red Bull Wings Team Members are part of unique fleet of charming, knowledgeable, entrepreneurial, and dynamic individuals spread across the top 62 markets in the United States. These Wings Team Members are passionate about Red Bull and are excited to share their love with current and future consumers at unexpected and unique times. The most important part of a Wings Team Members’ job is to put a Red Bull product and sampling tag in the consumers’ hand and offer a memorable experience that will drive brand loyalty.
Twelve interns will be selected from diverse campuses to create social media content to promote a book scheduled for release in February, 2014.
The book, Do Your Laundry, Or You’ll Die Alone; Advice Your Mom Would Give if She Thought You Were Listening, is a cheeky advice book directed at women 18 – 25. The target buying market is women 35 – 60, who will buy for daughters and other young women they care about.
This internship will include social media strategy and content creation. Interns will work virtually, using their own networks or social media communities they find or create. Each will be responsible for creating content for a blog and other social media platforms.
What you’ll get from this internship:
- Real-world experience using social media to sell a product
- Professional scrutiny of your work, with specific feedback to make you better
- Resume and portfolio building; a valuable opportunity to add metrics like page views and site traffic increases to your resume.
- A network of professional women and students on other campuses
- A $150 stipend, paid on last day of term
- $20 per approved published blog post (up to three per intern)
- Consideration for full-time position in Fall, 2014
Candidates will select one of these three terms:
Term 1: December 28 – February 1 (Pre-launch)
Term 2: February 1 - April 15 (Hard launch)
Term 3: March 1 – May 31 (Graduation promotion)
- International Operations Intern: Our ideal International Operations intern will have extensive research skills, top-notch writing abilities, and a strong knowledge and interest in international news and development. This person will be responsible for updating the website (WordPress-based), researching various development-related topics, and assisting with the pen-pal program.
- Design/Creative Intern: During the spring semester, she/he’s creating graphics, flyers, and all sorts of marketing materials that strengthen our brand in the world and make our impact on girls’ lives visual.
- Marketing Intern: You will assist the President with presentations and outreach to corporate partners, maintaining a database of grants and assisting with applications, and helping her to manage donor relations by issuing tax receipts, thank you notes, etc. The ideal candidate will major in finance, business development, or marketing background and have prior experience working or volunteering at a non-profit organization.
- Do-It-All Intern: Your special focus will be on projects and campaigns related to the She’s the First campus chapters & the high school outreach programs of She’s the First. The biggest project this Spring is the 2nd Annual Run the World Campaign.
Her Campus Media (HerCampus.com), the #1 online community for college women & college marketing firm with over 1.8 million monthly users, is seeking an Executive Assistant & Office Manager to streamline business operations in our 12+ person office by overseeing office administration, human resources, and events, and assisting the marketing and web teams. A fun and hardworking group of employees, creative and nimble start-up culture, and a diverse set of responsibilities make this an ideal opportunity for a diligent and energetic self-starter interested in joining a fast-growing and profitable start-up at the ground level.
Responsibilities are as follows:
Oversee office operations and management, including administrative tasks
Foster office community and culture, including company event planning
Assist the sales/marketing/events/PR teams, including preparing for client meetings, note-taking at client meetings and creating meeting recaps, helping with client proposals, conducting research, applying for marketing and advertising awards, creating PR lists for press outreach and sending out press releases, helping with event planning and setup, and running the Her Campus Shop.
Assist the web team, including uploading content, onboarding new team members, administering website giveaways, and organizing new team member contracts.
Oversee human resources, including managing health insurance plans and enrollment, setting up interns and managing intern contracts, and assisting with bookkeeping and accounting.
This position includes a base salary plus benefits including top of the line Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, 401k plan, flexible vacation day policy, generous office holiday policy, and bonuses. The Executive Assistant & Office Manager will work directly with the founders in our Boston office. This is an opportunity to work with a team of talented, ambitious entrepreneurs who have already enjoyed runaway success in the first four years.
This is a pretty badass internship. We need your help with event planning and marketing! Looking to fill the position in Los Angeles, CA for Spring 2014.
- Help create social media strategies for each Wine Riot city
- Managing and interacting with our followers on various social media outlets.
Marketing Research in each city
- Finding the cool influential people and groups in each Wine Riot city to partner up with and promote through.
- Competition research and keeping track of what they’re doing
- Finding other brands that are successful and creatively applying their marketing practices to make Second Glass more badass.
- Researching and contacting press
- Writing press releases with lively vocabulary/energy so the press will have no choice than to write about us.
- Be ready to exchange multiple high fives when press hits.
- You will fly with us to Wine Riot (in NYC, Boston, or Chicago) as help us run Wine Riot LA
- You will learn hand-on how we run a Wine Riot, running the event as part of the team
- You will help us organize all the photos after each event, so they are easy to find for materials later
- The three BIG arms behind our marketing strategy are 1. Press 2. Partnerships with other awesome companies and 3. Facebook Marketing (with real content) ---We will not only teach you our ways, but have to you help come up with ideas of how to push everything forward.
- Do you also have video skills? If so, awesome!
- Daily press pitching
- Account Management
- Client Relations
- Securing press placements
- Press Clippings
- Social Media Management
- Media Relations
- Must have a proven track record of securing national and local placements
- Must have previous media relations experience and be able to secure a minimum of 1 press placement per week per client
- Must have SOLID media relationships
- Must be highly organized and have strong ability to multi-task
HerCampus.com, the #1 online community for college women with chapters at 200+ colleges across the country, seeks fall digital production interns to work in the Her Campus offices in Boston on a part-time or full-time basis.
Her Campus is recruiting talented, professional, self-motivated, efficient, and detail-oriented individuals for a Fall 2013 Digital Production Internship. Candidates must be willing to work independently on projects demanding precise attention to detail. Must be familiar with basic HTML and working with content management systems. An eye for beautiful layout design, and a love for digital content is a must.
Digital Production interns will work directly with Annie Wang, the Co-founder, CPO, and Creative Director of Her Campus, as well as members of the web, editorial, and design departments. Intern responsibilities will include uploading content to the site, creating custom layouts for special content sections, critically analyzing and refactoring the site for user experience improvements, and helping produce multimedia content for Her Campus. Interns may occasionally be asked to assist in completing administrative tasks.
This internship is unpaid but can be taken for school credit if desired.
Yext seeks a Sales Associate to join its team. In this role, you'll interact with business owners in explaining the PowerListings product, develop potential clients to meet sales goals and provide marketing feedback.
- Interact with business owners across the US in explaining the PowerListings product
- Prospect, develop and close potential clients to meet monthly sales goals
- Maintain customer satisfaction through strong account management and implementation skills
- Provide marketing feedback to assist executives in company growth
- Recognize and execute up-sell opportunities
We are actively searching for our next Operations Associate to work with our existing Logistics/Shipping, Customer Experience and iTech Management Teams and our amazing customers and iTechs in shaping how we deliver our products every day. You will be working as an all-around logistics mastermind to deliver happiness daily in order to bring together the ultimate on-demand online/offline experience for hundreds of millions of our future customers. Do you think you have what it takes?
You will be working as an all-around logistics mastermind to deliver happiness daily in order to bring together the ultimate on-demand online/offline experience for hundreds of millions of our future customers.
Want to launch your career at a very cool company? Start on the front lines, acting as the voice of Warby Parker and providing “knock-your-socks-off” customer service, answering customer calls and emails and helping to solve customer problems.
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service through phone, email, live chat and social media as well as in person
- Strategize ways to improve our service, streamline our processes and better serve our customers
- Think creatively about ways in which we can optimize each customer’s experience
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively process sales orders and manage customer relationships.
- Channel customer insights to all areas of the business, such as technology, marketing, design and product teams
Days & Hours:
- Mon-Fri 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Mon-Fri 12 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Sun 11 a.m. - 5 p.m., Mon-Thurs 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Shifts will be assigned based upon your preference and company needs and are rotated on a quarterly basis.
- Page 1
- next ››